These darling Easter basket place settings made out of white chocolate dipped ice cream cones and filled with goodies will make your guests grin ear to ear!
Easter baskets make my heart jump for joy! I’ve always adored the idea of hunting a for a beautiful basket filled with sweet Spring treasures. Why not treat your guests as they sit at the table with their very own miniature edible Easter basket?
Mini ice cream cones dipped in white chocolate, filled with cotton candy (or jelly beans maybe?) and topped with mini pink eggs tucked into shredded coconut make a precious place setting indeed. The only non-edible item is the silk ribbon handle that’s affixed with a dab of the melted white chocolate.
Whose heart wouldn’t swoon over one of these demure sweet treats?
You can make these mini baskets in any color combination you desire. Coat them in a rainbow of different chocolate melts, fill them with your favorite sweet treats, and even color the shredded coconut for a unique twist. Stay tuned for my complete Easter table and centerpiece.
Wishing you an adorable Easter!
Here’s the how to ::
- Mini ice cream cones
- Cotton candy
- Shredded coconut
- Mini chocolate eggs
- White chocolate melts
- Thin white ribbon
- Melt chocolate melts according to package directions.
- Carefully dip the cones down into the melted chocolate by holding 2 fingers inside the cone and turning until all sides are covered. Gently tap your hand that is holding the cone to shake off excess chocolate. Place cones standing up, on wax paper to dry.
- Once dry, melt more chocolate and dab on either (inside) side and press the ends of a piece of ribbon in the chocolate to make the handle.
- Fill with cotton candy or other sweet treats.
- Top with shredded coconut and nestle in some chocolate eggs or jelly beans.
Enjoy any color and candy combination! Let your creative juices flow!