Mummy Marshmallow Pops make a big impression with a minimal amount of work! Halloween is a just a few days away, trick everyone with this easy treat!
Marshmallow pops have become a favorite at our house. I first fell in love with the idea a few years ago when I made these 4th of July marshmallow pops! Ever since, my mind automatically begins to conjure up a new version every time one season melts into another. I just can’t help myself.
I thought that these marvelous mummies just screamed Halloween!
Well they would if they had a mouth. Ha.
I like to use decorative straws rather than lollipop sticks to give an added visual punch (you can find them at Target or any craft store). I couldn’t decide which size marshmallow had the cutest *cute* factor so I used both!
Other than marshmallows and straws, candy eyes and candy melts are all you’ll need to create these little sweeties.
Wishing you a very Happy Halloween full of sweet treats and spooky tricks!
- Large marshmallows
- Regular sized marshmallows
- white candy melts
- candy eyes
- black and white straws
- Insert one straw into marshmallow.
- Melt candy melts according to package directions.
- Stir melted candy with a small spoon, hold marshmallow over the the bowl and drizzle melted candy dripping from the spoon, back and forth, all over marshmallow, creating the lines or ribbons of the mummy head.
- Place 2 candy eyes on top of the drizzled melted candy.
- Put marshmallow pops, straw down, into some floral foam to dry.