You’ll dazzle your guests this Halloween with this gorgeous, almost glowing, Melon Monster Martini Recipe! The taste is as vibrant as the glorious color!
I’m usually a wine girl but I have to admit that this martini recipe knocked my socks off! A few weeks ago my husband and I were on a kitchen cleaning spree and came upon a bottle of melon liquor. To be honest, I have no idea where it came from or why we had it but it was such a gorgeous green color that I couldn’t stop talking about it! That weekend my sweet Yanni decided to work his cocktail magic and came up with this delicious martini recipe.
It has the perfect tart-to-sweet ratio and just a hint of effervescence from the sierra mist.
And the color! Can you believe the color?
A gummy eye ball (that I found at my beloved Target) was the perfect embellishment to top off this gem of a cocktail.
Give this Melon Monster Martini recipe a whirl this weekend!
- 1 1/2 ounces melon liquor
- 3/4 ounce vodka
- 1 1/2 ounces homemade lemonade (I used juice of 1 lemon and 1 tablespoon of sugar)
- 1 1/2 ounces sierra mist
- 1 gummy eyeball
- Put all ingredients into a shaker filled with ice and shake vigorously until mixed.
- Strain into a martini glass.
- Add gummy eyeball on toothpick.