It’s December! Can you believe it?
It’s that magical time of year when we all seem to make the time to show family, friends and colleagues just how much we care and appreciate them. To me, there is just nothing as glorious as the gift of giving and knowing I’ve put a smile on somebody’s face. When I was asked by Harry & David if I’d like to receive one of their gorgeous gift baskets as well as give one away to one lucky Wenderly reader, I was beyond thrilled! Harry & David has always been a family favorite at my house.
After pouring over all of their fabulous gift baskets I selected the Holiday Tower of Treats.
In no time flat I was greeted by this on my doorstep…
The moment I opened the door a smile instantly spread across my lips. Even their mailing boxes are superbly detailed and full of charm.
I was then reminded again of why Harry & David gift baskets are such a delight.
Not only are they packaged impeccably, in the most beautifully designed boxes and ribbons,
but each individual box is brimming with beautiful fruit,
decadent sweet treats,
and only the finest quality.
Each individual box is a delight to savor each time you open it.
*Giveaway is now closed*
We have a WINNER!!
Congratulations to Catherine who said…
“My favorite gift to give are ones that I make myself…pretzels dipped in almond bark, homemade cocoa mix with homemade marshmallows, or homemade granola. They take time, but come from the heart and are always appreciated!”
I will be in touch with you via email with details!
*Closed* One winner will receive a Holiday Tower of Treats gift basket that contains…
- 5-6 Royal Riviera® Pears (2 lbs. 3 oz.)
- Milk Chocolate Moose Munch Popcorn (10 oz.)
- Mixed Nuts (4 oz.)
- Original Baklava (5 oz.)
- Raspberry Galettes (5.25 oz.)
- Chocolate Cherries (3 oz.)
- Assorted Truffles (4 oz.)
How to enter: *Closed*
To enter leave me a comment below telling me your favorite gift to give or just say “hello”.
* Giveaway starts today December 3, 2012 and will end Wednesday December 5, 2012, midnight EST. One winner will be randomly chosen and notified via email sometime Thursday.
* Open to US residents only.* You can have the gift basket sent to you or someone else living in the US.
For additional entries:*Closed*
* Share on twitter about the giveaway and leave me a separate comment that you did so.* Share on facebook about the giveaway and stop back to leave me a comment that you did so. * (That gives you THREE chances to win this gorgeous Holiday Tower of Treats gift basket!!)
Thanks so much for stopping by! Happy gift giving!
(I would like to thank the kind folks at Harry & David for providing the giveaway and my gift basket to review! As always all photos, thoughts and opinions are my very own.)