Need a last minute Halloween treat? These bright and colorful monster pops made with sandwich cookies and candy melts are the perfect put-together-last-minute solution!
No baking or making of icing with these darling monster cookie pops! Just buy some sandwich cookies, candy melts, googly eyes and assorted candies of your choice to decorate the fun faces!
The key to making these cookie pops a success is to insert the lollipop stick into the icing inside and then seal with melted candy melts before putting the cookie back together! That way the cookie pops stay nice and secure on the stick.
Treat yourself this Halloween and make some monster cookie pops! They’re as easy and fast as the are adorable!
Happy cookie pop making!
- sandwich cookies
- different color candy melts
- candy googly eyes
- candy teeth
- thin black licorice
- red hot candy
- lollipop sticks
- Slowly open sandwich cookie so that you don’t break the cookie.
- Once opened, slide a lollipop stick up into the icing about 1/2 way. Wipe away icing that was pushed out of the way.
- Melt a variety of colored candy melts in microwave according to package instructions.
- Smooth some melted candy melt with an offset spatula or knife onto the opened cookie and over the lollipop stick.
- Put sandwich cookie back together and wait a few minutes for it to dry and seal the cookie closed with the lollipop stick inside.
- Cover surface of cookie with melted candy melts and use your imagination to decorate scary and funny faces with candies.