Fabulous Find Friday! ::: Towel Ladder

Today is the very first Fabulous Find Friday on Wenderly.

You see, I love to find things. Sometimes I go out on a search to find something, and other times certain objects just tend to find me. Have you ever had that happen to you? You know what I mean don’t you? When you’re innocently walking along in a store and POOF something just jumps out and finds you, grabs ahold of your heart and soul, convincing you that you simply MUST buy it and take it home with you?

Please tell me that happens to you.

Well in an attempt to justify I mean share some of the fabulous finds that I come across on my ventures, I have decided to start a Fabulous Find Friday here on my blog. I figure that it will be both helpful (in explaining to my husband why I must keep up my quest in finding things) and fun and for you!

This is a bathroom at our cabin that tends to be rather sweet, yet very small.

Storage is at a minimum and therefore we needed to find a solution for the plethora of towels needed to accommodate our family. I set out to a favorite antique mall one Saturday morning and stumbled across that darling ladder. I knew the moment I laid eyes on it that I had found the perfect fit! Rustic and simple, not too big nor too small and just the right color.

Need a quaint, tidy and inexpensive storage solution for towels? Try a ladder!

Happy Finding and have a Fabulous Friday friends!

This entry was posted in Decorating, Living, Slice of Life, The Silver Lining and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. Posted March 1, 2013 at 1:23 pm | Permalink

That is gorgeous. I adore it!!! What a wonderful space! Its reminds me of a Spa I worked at in my youth. Great job!

2. Posted March 1, 2013 at 1:55 pm | Permalink

Diiiiiiig this, Wenderly! Such a cool find.

3. Posted March 1, 2013 at 4:37 pm | Permalink

What a great idea! I have the perfect spot for one too. I think I should go let one find me. ;)

4. Posted March 1, 2013 at 6:29 pm | Permalink

Love this, Wendy. I’m not kidding, we have the almost identical ladder out in Paul’s office. I need to take a pic and send to you! :)

5. Posted March 1, 2013 at 8:14 pm | Permalink

I love it! It’s such a beautiful space saver piece.

6. Janet
    Posted March 2, 2013 at 9:07 am | Permalink

I have had my ladder for a few years. I think it adds a little personality to my front bathroom. I bought mine in Bird-In-Hand, PA. A favorite place of mine to visit :)

7. julia
    Posted March 3, 2013 at 3:08 pm | Permalink

Beautifully simple, though a great impact. I loved it. That bathroom is so dreamy. Thanks for the post, truly enjoyed.

8. Posted March 4, 2013 at 8:47 am | Permalink

Haha I love it. I recently bought a radiator for a bathroom and it actually doesn’t accomodate the towels very well at all (there’s not enough space between the bars). This sort of idea would be so much better!

9. Posted March 6, 2013 at 1:06 pm | Permalink

What a great idea – I’d have to get my kids past the “climbing the ladder” stage, but I love that idea!